Manager and his contact details
The personal data processing manager “Feel Clean” Ltd registration number 42403045400, legal address: Skolas street 68, Balvi, Balvu county, LV-4501, which owns the online store www.feelclean.lv.
Sphere of application:
• individuals – for clients (including potential, former and existing ones);
• visitors in “Feel Clean” Ltd website.
Purposes of personal data processing:
“Feel Clean” Ltd processes personal data for the following purposes:
For the provision of services and for the sale of goods:
– to identify the customer;
– for the preparation, conclusion and closing of invoices;
– provision of services;
– provision / maintenance of services;
– guarantees for performance of obligations;
– improvement and development of goods and services, maintenance of websites;
– promoting, advertising and disseminating the use of the service;
– administration of the billing;
– customer retention, loyalty, satisfaction measurement.
Analysis and planning of business:
– for statistics and business analysis;
– planning and accounting;
– data quality assurance;
– to conduct customer surveys;
To give information to the state or local government institutions in cases it is specified in external normative acts.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
• Customer order– to execute the order made by the Customer or to provide the service;
• To comply with the regulatory enactments– to fulfill the obligations of the external regulatory enactments binding on “Feel Clean” Ltd.
Personal Data Processing:
“Feel Clean” Ltd carries out processing of personal data for the purpose of data processing and legal basis.
“Feel Clean” Ltd processes the Client’s data using the possibilities of modern technology taking into account the existing privacy risks and the reasonable organizational, financial and technical resources available to “Feel Clean” Ltd.
The client’s refusal to provide “Feel Clean” Ltd with personal data that is need for the performance of the specified activities create an obstacle for the Customer to receive the receipt, but “Feel Clean” Ltd to perform certain activities, for example, to buy a product at “Feel Clean” Ltd internet store.
“Feel Clean” Ltd may authorize third parties or their cooperation partners to perform separate delivery of goods, for example, the purchase of goods, billing, etc., to provide quality and prompt execution of the client’s purchase. If for the fulfillment of these tasks third parties or cooperation partners process the Customer’s personal data held by “Feel Clean” Ltd, the relevant third parties or cooperation partners shall be considered as processors and “Feel Clean” Ltd shall have the right to transfer the Customer’s personal data to fulfill their tasks to the extent that it necessary for specific activities. “Feel Clean” Ltd cooperation partners will ensure fulfillment of the data processing and protection requirements in accordance with the requirements and legislation of “Feel Clean” Ltd.
Protection of personal data:
“Feel Clean” Ltd protects the Client’s data using the possibilities of modern technology taking into account the existing privacy risks and “Feel Clean” Ltd reasonably available organizational, financial and technical resources.